Sunday, 4 March 2012

MY PARIS FASHION WEEK FAVOURITES

Here are some of my favourites from the recent fashion week in Paris.



LANVIN Fall 2012 retrieved from Russian Fashion TV blog


BALMAIN Fall 2012 retrieved from Russian Fashion TV blog

See by Chloe Fall 2012 retrieved from Russian Fashion TV blog

Gucci Fall 2012 retrieved from Russian Fashion TV blog

As usual I can't define an exact style which I prefer, I still need to find out :) So far it seems like I am looking for new favourites all the time try new things.
Anyway, among the Paris FW looks I've seen I've  noticed both minimalist and somewhat classic or baroque styles. I specially love when such styles are combined in an appropriate way and I also try them both.
Can't wait to post some looks of mine...
I would also like to share some loves from NY nad London fashion weeks later.
Which are you favourites?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh the outfits are so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, would you mind take a look at mine ? (:

    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete