Tuesday, 16 April 2013

PARIS FASHION WEEK - CHANEL

Despite my delay, I really have to share my "experience" of Chanel show streetstyle shooting. It was great to see such fantastic people as Miroslava Duma, Elena Perminova, Ulyana Sergeenko and Vika Gazinskaya. Ridiculously, I am Russian and I meet Russians outside my native country. I should say Miroslava is a big inspiration for me. She is a hard-working lady, who is always super stylish. She has made a huge contribution into Russia's fashion development. Vika Gazinskaya is my favorite Russian fashion designer and I find her way of dressing very creative: she shows us a great variety of ways to wear clothes of her own design. I should say I'm rather interested in fashion designers' lifes and style, as they are artists, and I'm kind of an artist, too, as I am a photographer :)










x, gg



No comments:

Post a Comment