Thursday, 29 August 2013

PHOTO - LEGENDS. Lennon/Ono

I met my friends Alina and Artem to take pictures during their short stay in our city. On of our inspirations were John Lennon and Yoko Ono.
I shall thank them for giving me this great chance to photograph people in love. I have to say feelings are something that change my attitude to my own pictures a lot. Even if it might seem just an ordinary picture, a lot of emotion is hidden in it. The excitement of shooting, the excitement of connecting to people through photography. I am used to taking pictures on my own, in my own world. But it's so great to try and capture someone else's story in my photography. 
John Lennon's and Yoko Ono's Embrace is the picture taken by Annie Leibovitz on the day Lennon was killed. 





xx, gg

No comments:

Post a Comment