Saturday, 24 August 2013

PHOTO - TRANSPA

Another part of our whole-day shooting with Maora.
The idea of making the transparency effect came out of the texture of the background. I thought this kind of background gives a certain mood to the picture, it is quite a "strong" background. Why not give it more space?

Looking through my fashion pics I also think of a special principle that's coming out, a tendency that is not planned, not on purpose: my models are wearing my own looks. Rather than taking pictures of myself dressed in a thing, like all normal personal style bloggers do, I give these clothes to the model :D  This is not a universal trend for all my fashion pictures, but is seen through a number of them. So, yes, I wanted to wear this Lacoste dress myself. See what came out!




Model: Maora Cerrone
Dress: Lacoste


4 comments:

  1. Amazing pics...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Visit me on circleofchaos on mystylehit.de

    ReplyDelete