Monday, 9 September 2013

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK part 1

I am so excited before the Paris Fashion Week, which I will be attending in the end of September. Before that I am curious about what is going on in New York right now; here are my favorite looks from the shows so far ;)
As always I like graphic silhouettes, monochromatic outfits. I also think white looks are perfect for summer, no matter if this is a season's trend. This is a symbol of purity and lightness. Vacation is the time to clear your mind and relax. White will be absolutely suitable for this :) Yet I have noticed a lot of pastel colors, with occasional black/burgundy/red/green pieces, which look quite appealing.
Really interested to see what's coming next in collections.



Alexander Wang




Lacoste

Creatures Of The Wind





Victoria Beckham

Lela Rose



Creatures Of Comfort

Rag & Bone


Tibi

Chadwick Bell


xx, gg

No comments:

Post a Comment