Thursday, 26 September 2013

PARIS FW BEGINS

Loads of work to do before the beginning of studies next week, still I'm gonna give a short report about what happened to me today.
Well, I met Scott Schuman and Camila from The Sartorialist outside the shows in Paris and was shot by them. This is actually something I couldn't expect, being noticed by such a person as Mr Schuman! That's, as I discovered, a lot thanks to Marc by Marc Jacobs mice ballerinas I was wearing today, that were a good detail for my simple-but-cute look today. So, meeting these people cheered me up much and I hope to see the pictures soon.


Camila taking picture of me taking picture of her


(An old snap of the shoes):

I didn't have much time to take street style pictures, so I am not going to post a whole street report yet. Still there are a few pictures coming up...

xx, gg

No comments:

Post a Comment