Tuesday, 17 September 2013

PHOTO - COLORS. ORANGE

I'm going back to Paris from Russia in the end of this week, plus my personal exhibition here is also opening in two days and I have loads of preparation to do, so I have almost no time to post in the blog. Which is sad because I have much to share about, including some material from London FW I wanted to talk about. Yet here is a small preview of what I've done yesterday with my friend Kate.
The new color obsession continues and my series of portraits dedicated to a certain color becomes bigger. Some time ago you saw blue portraits of my Chinese friend Xing, now it is an orange set. Orange as a typical color of the current season and one of the popular colors for the next 2014 SS' season at the same time. I continued doing this "minimal" style make-up using watercolor.


Hope to share news ASAP :)

xx, gg

No comments:

Post a Comment