Thursday, 5 September 2013

TOP COLORS 2014

As I am into color, forming various palettes, styling different colors together in photography and looks, I definitely have to learn this one by hard: Top 10 Colors Spring 2014 list made by Pantone Inc., a color authority company and provider of color systems. 
The list really makes it possible for us to learn beforehand what we should expect from the SS' 2014 season (yes, summer just ended and we are already thinking about next summer. By the way, happy fall everybody :D). A hint on colors for the new collections before we see the shows: Fashion Weeks are starting now. I will be attending Martin Margiela show in Paris and can't wait to see what the brand is going to present.
Funny enough my personal choice of colors this season is quite matching to the one of Pantone, blue (1 and 7) being my forever-best color and violet (2) being my favorite nail color at the moment (I'm wearing it now, too).  

xx, gg



No comments:

Post a Comment